Saturday, October 25, 2008

Journal #8

Before I was aware of it, a half of semester was gone. At the beginning of fall semester, I didn't know how to organize my essay. In addition, when I wrote my essay, I had hard time to find an apt word.Futhermore, I felt hardened way of thinking in my native language. So,cares weighed heavily upon me.I was impatient. I forgot everything in my hurry. Everything was matted in my hurry. However, while I follow the way to write in English, my writing is getting better little by little.

In these days, while I was walking on campus, while I was washing the dishes, I try to think in English. However, it is too hard. I was distressed.I realized that it is always tough thing to hatch an egg. But I made up my mind to try to enjoy everything even distress and sorrow.

Recently, the problems with which I am confronted make the outline more detail. As my teacher told me, my out line is vague.I am trying to think more detail.I try to think in English.some day, I will find myself to improve in English. I am ready to climb a mountain of English..

1 comment:

Mrs. Avila said...

Learning to think in another language is the hardest thing! The best way is to find more English speaking friends. You are working so hard!!