Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Journal#9-That's why I observe presidential election

In these days, I stare at America Presidential election. It's because I am interested in not only politics but also my money.Recently, Korea economy faces a big crisis.Stock market get a shock and exchange rate increase rapidly.The crisis comes from American finantial panic.Korea finantial policy has no choice but to fix its eye on the stream of American money.These big issues affect my small living in the U.S.A. During several weeks, I was on pins and needles. Every morning, I had to check exchange rate. According to rapid increasing of exchange rate, many people in Korea wanted to exchange won into dollar.Because too many people were connecting on internet bank at a time,my korean bank's internet accessing droped down. Therefore, I couldn't access for several days.Hoola! What the hell...! What's going on...! I was distract.I couldn't predict to fall into an ambush in the name of exchange rate ascent.
Nowadays, most of American circumstances, such as economics,politics, pop music,and even fashion trend directly affect all over the world.Therefore,hopefully I expect America has to have a strong sense of responsibility as the biggest and strongest country in the world.The president of America has considerable influence upon the world. Both of President candidate mention about America's power and strong America.In addition, both of them promise the rose- colored future.I guess that most of American want to believe them. I also expect their future-oriented manner as many American do.In the end, people in the world fix their eye on the United State President election.I am the one of them.

No comments: