Saturday, November 8, 2008

Journal#10- "I voted"

Obama takes the victory in President election.I am pleased with his victory because I set my affection on him. His victory has many significant and historical worldwild meaning.He is the fist colored President in the United States. That meams also the most affective colored person turns up in the world.Therefore, it is important to look in his thinking about international probrems.I watched with deep concern his policy toward North Korea, economics and Irag war.

First, what is his policy toward North Korea?He insists on conversational policy toward North Korea and leading North Korea's opening.Moreover,he said,with making each other understood by convwrsation,he will pull the North Korea out of the international isolation.(Korea times,and Ohmynews). However,I think about America's deep-rooted idea toward North Korea.Does America really want the North Korea's opening?The United States has supposed the North Korea to be the enemy.The weapon industry's thinking has been latent under that thought.Weapon industry always needs enemy for their interests. Futhermore, the weapon industry's money has been strong suporter every each President Election. If so, does Obama really keep away their pressure and robby about his policy toward the North Korea? I really worry his political standpoint.

Economic issue is also a matter of primary concern. Overcoming the present recession is international greatest concern.I have no expert knowledge about economics. I don't know a technical terms in economics. However,I get to be comprehend due to articles and journals that the present international economic crisis results from America's financial slackened discipline.But,now, the more important issue is not a cause but a way out. My naive opinion about economics is that Korean money value should't decrease until I finish my studing in the United States. For that reason, I hope that Obama has deep comprehension with world stream of money and strong will against financial groups looking after only their own interests. Is it too ideal?

In the ends,according to Daily Titan," Obama will work with his millitary commanders responsidly end the war in Iraq.Furthermore, he refocuses America's resorces on al Qaeda in Afghanistan and finish the fight with the terrorists who attacked on 9/11".Iraq war issue is also a sensitive pending question for Korean.South Korea has cooperated with the United States in Iraq war.A decision of cooperation was the political determination at the risk of internal resistance.To make matters worse,All Korean people have experienced certain missionary's pitiable death in Iraq.His strangulation by a gang of terrorists was telecasted on Internet.They required that Korean government should pull the troops out of Iraq.I don't want to even remember this tragedy.So,I really really hope that Obama's will to discontinue the war becomes a reality.

Finally, of course," Obama is the president of the United States, not Korea,not Europe. Therefore he will pursue American's interests".In spite of the obvious fact, I hope that he will become to be not only a" black Kenedy " in White House but also a American Gandhi in the world.Moreover, I want to say to him here is some small being to love you and give my vote to you even though you are "mutt". Mr.President! Go get'em tiger!

No comments: