Friday, November 28, 2008

Journal#13-Thanksgiving with my friend.


I met friends who studied with me in summer semester.One of our teacher, Richard, invited us.We were so happy to know to be healthy and enjoyed Dim Sum.Dim sum were delicious. The chinese restaurant was in Garden Glove. It was too huge. Dim sum were various and good. Teacher, Richard, called our meeting "reunion". He is also my conversation tuitor in this semester. He is always kind and good advisor to us. All my Vetnamese friends are working for tuition. They spend too much time to earn money for schooling expenses. I am worried over that. I wish they could not exhaust health and time on earning education exepenses. I hope that we will meet again together in Christmas.

1 comment:

Mrs. Avila said...

Lan, you did a great job on your blog! You definitely get an A! I am happy you had fun over your Thanksgiving holiday. It is hard that your Vietnamese friends have to work so much. I had to work in college too, and it can be okay. Sophia saw your picture and says, "Hi!" to you. She remembers how nice you were to her when she came to class.