Saturday, November 22, 2008

Meeting on the border line-Journal#12

This year has really significant meaning for me.That is I set on my new journey in my life.I started English studying and became a computer user.(haha!).Moreover, I met many people in ALP programs.I am very thankful all of these things.I am not still familiar with many things and people.In spite of that, I realized that there are many meaningful border lines in our life.This is the very best thing that I appriciate.

I went a trip to Mexico at the end of last year. One of the interesting thing was to cross the border between America and Mexico.There were many cars standing in line to cross the border. At that time, I thought about the border line.An idea about border line flashed upon me.Ah ha! Human must cross a border line to meet people and to do something. However, nowadays, some different idea about border line crosses my mind. Ah ha! Human must meet with each other on the border line.The border could be the line between country to country, culture to culture, person to person, and languag to language.The line also could be the boundary of differences.Moreover, the border between person and person often could be troublesome.Because of the differences, we should explain what the differences between you and I are and the reason why I differ from you in opinion.It makes me troublesome. Sometimes, I wish that human could communicate without differences and languages.It is often uncomfortable for us to confirm the differences with each other.However, this is a world of contradictions. We must meet people on the border line to take off the border.I am on the border to meet world.That's the best thing that I thank in this year.

No comments: